This agreement provides the terms and conditions governing your use of e*Teller (hereinafter, "Term and Conditions”). The words "our,” "we,” "us,” "Jordan Federal Credit Union,” "Jordan Credit Union” and "credit union” refer to Jordan Federal Credit Union, while the words "you,” "your,” or "member” refer to you or, in other words, the member or user of e*Teller. Your use of e*Teller constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and the indemnification provision explained below:
1. Using e*Teller. e*Teller is available at http://www.eteller.jordan-cu.org/. These Terms and Conditions apply when using e*Teller. We may, from time to time, offer new products or services available through e*Teller, which will also be governed by these Terms and Conditions.
2. Transactions. All monetary transactions via e*Teller are completed subject to available funds in your account. Checks withdrawn from your account are mailed the next business day to the address on record. The credit union is not responsible for mail once it leaves the credit union.
3. Fees. Use of e*Teller is subject to the Fee Schedule & Deposit Requirements disclosed to you at the time you signed up for e*Teller, together with any other fees that the credit union may charge. These fees and charges may change without notice or with notice, as required by applicable law.
4. Account Protection. You are responsible for all transactions made yourself or by any authorized signer on your account. Your account numbers, access codes, pin numbers, login codes, security question information, passwords, and other access credentials (hereinafter referred to as "access codes”) must remain private, confidential, and protected and you are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and protection of your access codes. You agree not to disclose or otherwise make your access codes available to anyone not authorized to sign on your accounts. If you disclose your access codes to another person, that access is considered authorized use. You also authorize anyone to whom you give your access codes to use the features available through e*Teller and understand and agree that you are responsible for all such transactions. You agree to change your access codes immediately if any unauthorized person obtains access to this information or you have reason to believe that some unauthorized person may have obtained access to your access codes. You agree to notify Jordan Federal Credit Union immediately if any unauthorized person obtains access to your access codes or you believe that your account has been accessed without authorization.
5. Statements, Disclosures, and Documentation. We will make periodic statements, legal disclosures, and other e*Teller documentation available through the Jordan Federal Credit Union Web site. If you cannot access, print, or download any of this information, please contact the credit union as explained below for assistance.
6. Equipment/Access. You are solely responsible for obtaining and maintaining all hardware, software, security protection, internet access, telecommunications equipment, and all other technology or programs necessary to safely and securely use e*Teller in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
7. INDEMNIFICATION. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Jordan Federal Credit Union, as well as its affiliates and subsidiaries, and its directors, officers, employees, and agents, from and against every claim, damage, loss, liability, and cost (including, without limitation, collection costs and attorney fees) of any kind which results directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from, without limitation: (a) our actions or omissions, if they are in accordance with your instructions or the terms of these Terms and Conditions; (b) the actions or omissions of you, your agents, your employees, or any authorized person; (c) any warranty that we are required or deemed to make to a third party in connection with your transactions; (d) your use of any equipment or software that is inconsistent with these Terms and Conditions; and (e) actions by third parties (e.g., a virus placed on your computer) that delay, alter, or corrupt the transmission of information to us. This provision survives the termination of these Terms and Conditions.
8. Disclaimer of Warranties. We make e*Teller available without any warranty of any kind whatsoever, including fitness for any particular purpose. We do not guarantee uninterrupted, secure, or error free operation and in no event shall we be liable for lost profits or special, incidental, or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with e*Teller, even if you give us prior notice of the possibility of such damages.
9. Termination/Changes. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to terminate or restrict e*Teller services or transactions without notice. You may terminate this agreement at any time by providing written notice to the credit union at PO Box 1888, Sandy UT 84091-1888. After termination, the provisions of these Terms and Conditions which, by their nature, are intended to, and shall, survive the termination.
10. Governing Law. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed in accordance with all sections of Jordan Federal Credit Union's Membership Agreement & Disclosures which you received upon opening your account, specifically, the sections on funds transfers, electronic funds transfers, and funds availability. In addition, these Terms and Conditions are subject to the Financial Institutions Act of 1981 or the Federal Credit Union Act, as applicable, the Articles of Incorporation and Bylaws of Jordan Credit Union, as well as the laws of the State of Utah, and applicable law, rules, policies, and procedures are subject to modification and amendment.
11. Assistance. If you have any questions or receive any errors while using e*Teller, please speak with someone at your nearest branch or call (801) 566-4195 or 1-800-866-1655 for further information.
Last updated: August 20, 2010